unsay mga unique features sa all new 2013 Toyota vios vs The Mitsubishi Mirage like:
- keyless entry,
- push button engine start keyless engine start and stop
- ABS system
- Bluetooth stereo with ipod connectivity
- GPS Navigation
- power lock and power window
- fully automatic air condition.
- and most of all 21km/ liter of gasoline (to think gasoline prices will never ever go down)
Im thinking of Toyota Vios vs Mitsubishi Mirage.....
the main difference that i see is
Vios is a spacious car compared to the mirage... but in cebu city it is just driving within the city and neighboring cities and towns for a small family. The vios also does not have the unique features that the mirage offer above. Pila kaha ang Km/Ltr sa vios?
Mirage is a compact city car that consumes economically at 21km/ltr..Which is very practical if driving within the city and neighboring places. .. Gasoline is a very huge factor in having a car nowadays in the phils... Considering that the prices of fuel will never go down for the next 5-10yrs..
Any Ideas between the two cars and features that differs between these two cars... or any successful testimonies of the owners of these cars..